Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yummy Muffins...You've Got to Try Them!

Ok. Well, I am having problems again with trying to get a picture on here. If I can get Paul to help me, then later I will post the picture of the muffins.
Y'all have got to try Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffins. It comes in a muffin mix box...they are truly the best muffins I've ever had and they are so healthy for you. First of all, they are loaded with flaxseed, second they are Gluten-Free (I can't tolerate gluten, so this is great!), and thirdly they are made with real apples. I made these muffins this past Sunday and Paul LOVED them (of course I did, too). Usually on Sunday if I eat a good breakfast (Oatmeal, Gluten-Free waffels, or grits, Almond Rice toast and turkey bacon) then during the church service I am starving. Well, this time I ate the apple cinnamon muffins and literally I was full until we got home from church. Unbelievable! Seriously, go to your local grocery store and see if you can find these muffins. Hodgson Mill is the brand and usually they are with the cake/muffin mixes/flour. If not, they might be with the health food...and unfortunately, if they aren't there, then your local health food store will more than likely carry it. If you love muffins, go try these tasty little treats. You'll love them (at least I hope you will).

No comments: