Sunday, October 25, 2009
Fall Leaves and Football Games
Our second oldest nephew, Bryce, came to Alabama to visit us. He arrived on Friday, we went to the Tennessee vs. Alabama game on Saturday (Roll Tide...Alabama won!!!), and today we listened to a church sermon at home and then headed off to Little River Falls to see the breath-taking fall foliage and waterfalls! There was a part of the canyon Paul and I haven't visited before and we took Bryce there. I can't even begin to express how gorgeous the leaves were! In fact, we took so many pictures that I will probably have to do another post just to put those pictures up. Every tree was spectacular in color. I am so glad that Paul and I got to share this with our nephew! We also enjoyed the game on Saturday, too!!! It was the most intense game ever!!! At the very end, everyone was certain that Tennessee was going to win...then when we all least expected it, Terrance Cody blocked the field goal and Alabama pulled through and won!!!! Yay!!! Here's some pictures of our time with Bryce. Paul and I are sad that Bryce has to leave tomorrow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
What a beautiful post, Liz! I just LOVE all your pictures, and your comments were so precious, as well! I love you guys!
Post a Comment