Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in West Virginia

Paul and I went to be with his family for Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful trip and we enjoyed being with everyone. Paul's mom made a great Thanksgiving dinner and we all watched the big Alabama vs. Auburn football game on Friday. Paul and I loved spending time with our many nephews and niece. It won't be long until Christmas! This year Paul and I are going to Georgia for Christmas to celebrate with my family. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving:
My favorite and only niece, Marissa. She's so precious!!!

Andrew about to play some football with Uncle Paul.



In front of the church across the street from Paul's parent's house.



Riding bikes by Madison Creek




My MIL, sisters-in-law, Marissa and me
Paul and his dad...they are so much alike!

My sweet niece and sisters-in-law...I love them!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, Liz, I am so happy and thankful that you are now part of such a beautiful family! What lovely pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I especially love the one of you kissing your nephew's cheek. :)
Love, Rebecca M.