Paul and I had a great time being with my sisters, mom, brother-in-law, Grandpa and Beatrice and Neil over Christmas! The time went by too quickly! It was wonderful being able to play with precious Neil and watch him open gifts on Christmas morning. He is a bundle of pure joy! These pictures will tell of the special time we shared with family:

I just LOVE my little nephew, Neil Benjamin!!!!

Paul finally got to meet Neil for the very first time!


My sisters, me and Neil

Yee-Haw little cowboy!!!

As you probably already know, my husband is a HUGE Alabama fan (and I have become one as well...Paul got me hooked) so we were excited to give this shirt to Neil. We hope he enjoys watching Alabama play one day.

Neil loved laughing with his Granny. I think they have the same facial expression here. :)

A very happy boy on his very first Christmas!

Grandpa and Beatrice giving Neil some lovin'

My poor hubby took a terrible fall down my mom's stairs on Christmas Eve...I rushed him to the ER and they gave him x-rays and a CT Scan of his head and back. Thank God he was completely fine with no broken bones or head/back injury. This picture of him on Christmas morning kinda summed up how he felt...pretty bad. He LOVED this gift from my mom! :)

Great Grandpa Bill and Great Grandson Neil
No comments:
Post a Comment