Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there! I especially want to wish my Mom, Mother-in-law, sister Anna and cousin Catherine a very special Mother's Day today!!!
I am enclosing a picture of my mom with us girls when we were little in remembering Mother's Day. I've looked all over the house for a picture of Paul and his sisters with their mom when he was little. Unfortunately, we don't have any here with us. Anyway, I wish my Mom and Anna a very blessed day today!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!! I love y'all!!!! Oh and don't you think Anna looks like Neil in this picture?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Liz, thank you so much!! I loved the picture, and I was encouraged by your sweet wishes. I love you so very much! And tell Marsha "Happy Mother's Day" from me. I'm so thankful that Paul is in your life!
I love you guys very much!
mom