Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday's Bible Verses

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deut. 31:8

"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand...As for me, it is good to be near to God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge." Psalm 72:23, 28

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths..." Prov. 3:5-6 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with my eye."

"Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us." Isaiah 26:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Liz, your blog really blessed my heart this morning.
Thank you so much for your post. (And I LOVED the picture of the bluebonnets, as well:)
jb