Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy 37th Birthday, Paul!

Today is my husband's thirty-seventh birthday. My does time fly by. I met and married Paul when he was thirty-three. I can't believe four years have come and gone already. Anyway, I wanted to share a poem for Paul's birthday. It was given to me from a friend and it sums up exactly what I want to share with Paul. I love you Paul!!!!

Love

Love is patient.

He’s preparing me for you;

I can feel it in my heart

You must be someone incredible.

I can’t wait to live as one

Love is kind.

I want to bring you good all the days of my life.

Faithfully I wait for you,

Saving all the secret treasures I can

Just to see your face, hear your voice

Accept these gifts with your soul.

Love never fails.

I pray for you.

The beautiful creation of man - God’s man.

I wonder what your passions are in this crazy world,

The secret dreams, the chase of ambitions,

the explosion of joy.

Our commitment is for eternity

With irreversible vows, “I do.”

Love Him with all your heart

Put Him before me, whatever the cost.

He is the way to intimate love

I can’t wait to watch Him live through you,

To see you rise early just to meet with Him.

Seek and you shall find His love,

And ours shall be joined in His.

Hold on to our Common Ground.

Wait for me, My Love.

-By Lauren Blind








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Paul! What a lovely table, Liz....and the cake looks delicious! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love you guys!
gb