Monday, May 25, 2009

One of my favorite places




One of my favorite places here in Alabama is Little River Canyon in Fort Payne. I love it so much because Paul introduced it to me when we first dated. Paul and I also took my two best friends from Texas here when they visited us last June. This past Mother's Day we also shared this beautiful spot with my mom and sister. On all these seperate occasions, the waterfall at Little River Canyon has been different. When Paul and I dated there wasn't much water and we were able to walk out on the rocks in the river. When Rebecca and Claire visited we were able to go wading out in the little river and also enjoy the beautiful rocks. However, when Paul and I took my mom and sister to visit, there was so much water from all the rains we've had that the waterfall was completely "fierce" and there was no way we could walk out on the rocks or wade in the water. Here are some special pictures from this beautiful place:
p.s. I don't know why the picture of Claire, Rebecca, Paul and me turned out SO small!!! My goodness, you can't even see it!!! Well...I wish there was a way I could enlarge it, but I'm having difficulty. Sorry about that y'all.

No comments: