Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy 36th Birthday, My Love!!!

Today is my precious husband's birthday! I can't believe he is 36 years old! Wow. That seems old, but really it's not at all. Paul doesn't act or look like he's 36 years old anyway. I just adore this man. I am so blessed that God gave me such a gem. Paul is a treasure and true blessing from the Lord...I thank God so much for sending me such a loving husband.
One of the things I love most about Paul is that he loves the Lord so much and is the spiritual leader, he's laid back, and he's loving, kind and encouraging...and has a sense of humor! I never feel up-tight around Paul and if I have a bad day, he always smiles at me and hugs me and says everything will be alright. Paul is also very protective of me. I love that every morning when I wake up, Paul smiles real big and hugs me first thing. He takes care of me and works so hard at his job! I love you Paul Holton!!!!! You are truly my soul-mate...never have I met anyone in the world who is just like me...seriously, we could be twins. You know exactly what I'm thinking before I say it! This has happened so many times....I'll just about say something, and then you take it right out of my mouth! And vise versa, I will say what you're thinking! Sometimes if I am holding something inside, you can pull it right out of me....in the most loving way! Another thing, I must thank you for something. Thank you for always having eyes just for me! When we are in public and there are other women around, you deliberately turn your head and always look at me and put your arm around me. Also, if I am watching a chick flick movie or anything on TV for that matter and there is an inappropriate scene, you flip to a different channel with the remote so we both can be protected. This is one of the things I admire about you...you are so pure in heart!!!!! I feel so secure in your love, Paul!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! I love you with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

AKat said...

what a great birthday tribute! happy birthday, bro!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with AKat! You are both so blessed!
Love you guys,
gb